Transforming Education: How To Start A School In Your Church and Impact Lives eBook
This eBook provides information for pastors, elders and parents on how and why to start a school in their church. Today many parents want to pull their children out of school and are not able to teach their children at home or send them to a private or Christian school. This is a little over 50 pages about how and why churches should consider starting a school in their church. The topics covered in this eBook include the following:
- What is the reason to start a school in your church.
- How to start a school in your church.
- What are some of the legal and administrative considerations?
- How to create a curriculum and educational philosophy.
- Building and equipping a school facility.
- How to recruit students and establish an enrollment process.
- Nurturing a Christ-centered educational environment.
- How to implement an effective teaching and learning environment.
- How best to support teachers and staff
- How to engage parents and build partnerships.
- How to impact lives and transforming your community
- Embracing the journey of church based education