THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO THE PROTESTS IN MINNEAPOLIS AND OTHER CITIES IN OUR COUNTRY. PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR POLICE OFFICERS AND THE FAMILY OF GEORGE FLOYD.
What is comprehensive sex education?
- CSE removes all-natural and protective boundaries for children and teens, encouraging early sexual exploration in graphic detail.
- CSE uses porn-like images and graphic descriptions to teach children as young as 10 that all “consensual” sexual activity is their “right”.
- CSE teaches kids how to:
- “consent” to sex
- to masturbate
- experience climax
- claim bodily autonomy for abortion rights
- promote multiple sexual orientations and gender identities
- get referrals for abortion and gender counseling with no parental involvement or notification
- have “safe” vaginal, oral and anal sex
- CSE allows unlicensed Planned Parenthood and gender activists into your child’s classroom to teach these dangerous and unhealthy practices.
- CSE grooms children for early sexual activity making them vulnerable targets for sexual abuse, experimentation and trafficking.
SIECUS, Planned Parenthood and Comprehensive Sex Education (CSE): What’s the connection?
SIECUS (Sexuality Information and Education Council of the United States) is the umbrella organization of Planned Parenthood and together have launched a national movement to advance Comprehensive Sex Education (CSE) in every state and in every school in the nation. SIECUS and Planned Parenthood are the key proponents and lobbyists/activists for CSE.
The SIECUS curriculum goes beyond teaching sexual health education. In their own words, “Sex ed is a vehicle for social change.” The goal is to build a foundation for a long-term culture shift. “SIECUS Guidelines for CSE calls for expanding comprehensive sexuality education programs to children as young as five years old….. It should also be noted that according to SIECUS’s own position statements, they believe that sexually explicit visual, printed, or online materials can be valuable educational or personal aids…”
Attend this online webinar to learn more about Comprehensive Sex Education and how Planned Parenthood and SIECUS are impacting the worldview of your children. Learn more about the Drag Queen story hours in the Hennepin public libraries and what is really behind this increasing trend.
Join our presenter, Bonnie Gasper of the Child Protection League, and a board member of Nehemiah Reset talk about what is really going on in the schools in Minnesota. Learn how your child’s school is countering God’s view of sex.
We will be replaying the webinar using Zoom.
When: June 1, 2020 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Topic: What every Christian needs to know about Comprehensive Sex Education
Register in advance for this meeting by clicking on the link below:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
This webinar was originated given on May 13, 2020, and had over 100 people who registered. We are offering this webinar again in order to disseminate this information to more interested parties. Sign up today to learn more about how CSE could be doing harm to your children.